 Gaming / 1007
  Re: Gaming at AFOL cons

(...) That's definitely true. If we'd had more cargo space, maybe I could have brought some useable ships--but in the event our islands and MOCs took up the available space. I wouldn't be surprised if the fleet provision falls to me this coming (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Gaming at AFOL cons

(...) Oh good! I was wondering what we were going to do. (...) They could bring any special sale stuff and a cash register out to the con site and people could otherwise go whenever they wanted. I too would volunteer to (un)load the truck. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Gaming at AFOL cons

Ok, just read seven messages and decided that each justifies some response. As a result, I may repeat comments others have already made... (...) I'm really not worried about having enough stuff for a game. The only time we've ever been short on (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Gaming at AFOL cons

(...) Like I said, I should be able to bring a decent amount of toys. You and Lindsay should be able to bring enough yourselves. Other folks will bring a little bit also. (...) I still have to think about how to make Imperial players really work. It (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.gaming)