 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Racers / 8
    Re: LEGO Racers demo —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Fess up, was THAT the consulting gig you did? <grins, ducks and runs... Suz will probably never tell what she did, that would be a violation of contract, I imagine> (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

        Re: LEGO Racers demo —Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) ha! I think it's safe for me to say that that wasn't it. just funny to me how much it looks like the minifig generator on steroids... I like how their characters move. Anyway, my work was more like product concepts of the plastic kind. ..and (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)