 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Loco / 6
    Lego Loco Multi-Player Host Session —Eric Ruthman
   Folks! We are ready to host the most splendiferous Lego Loco session EVER!! I will be on from right now until late tonight. My IP address is: 209.86.39.36 I am assuming that all I need to do is enter my IP address in as the host and you will find (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.games.lego.loco)