 Games / LEGO Media / LEGOLAND / 6
    Re: LEGOland Game Out Yet? —Grahame Reid
   (...) Thanks Shiri, In what types of store is it available (e.g. toy stores, computer stores, S@H only)? My wife is visiting the US next week and I would like her to pick me up a copy. Grahame (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.games.lego.legoland, lugnet.games)

        Re: LEGOland Game Out Yet? —Shiri Dori
   (...) No problem! (...) Hmm... I definitely saw it in the Florida LIC (1), but I have some vague memories of seeing it in a regular toy store; perhaps in a computer store as well. I'm not sure... sorry... maybe someone in .market.shopping can help (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.games.lego.legoland, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)