 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Island / 37
36  |  38
Subject:
LEGO.com Skateboard Online Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games, lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 03:25:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

just played the all new online Skateboarding Contest Game on LEGO.com .
Pretty neat 3D animated game, but once you get into it all those regular
lego.com kids seem to have no chance at all. After several tries I already
got into first place and unless someone beats me until mid July, then the
skateboard will be MINE !

Oh, yes, and I have uploaded two screenshots to Brickshelf, for those who
may have trouble with loading the game (due to shockwave, flash etc.)

Hope the link works!

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.oO
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de