 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Island / 27
Re: Got Lego Island for ten bucks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.island
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 02:25:54 GMT

Where in castle???

In lugnet.games.lego.island, Mark Herzberg writes:
In lugnet.games.lego.island, Markus Wolf writes:
   I really appreciate their extensive use of sharks, however, I saw some
dogs and cats I've never seen before in any lego set or any cover. Can anyone

Markus
The cats appear mostly in Belville sets, but have also been found in Scala,
Castle, and Model Team, and one currently appears in set 6326, Town Folks.