 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Creator / 28
  Will LEGO Media stop making non-violent games?

I used to think that the LEGO Company promoted non-violence. Most of their games do. But why then, did they put the explosion function in LEGO Creator and LEGO Creator Knights Kingdom? I don't have a problem with blowing up walls, or even (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.games.lego.creator, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Will LEGO Media stop making non-violent games?

(...) LEGO® should stop making media and instead attract more media exposure by making sets like it's 1989! -Harvey (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.games.lego.creator, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Will LEGO Media stop making non-violent games?

(...) The original LEGO Racer game was a success and as a parent I can say that it is good family fun. It captures the feel of some of the best LEGO themes and brings it to life in the way that it should. What LEGO has done with many other of their (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.games.lego.creator, lugnet.castle)