 Games / 43
    Who has a great MOC lego game? —Markus Wolf
    I'm toying with creating my own lego game in the spirit of monopoly (in a round about way), using the tiles in my kitchen as the game board. I don't have a website of my own but was interested if anyone had created some fun basic (read: non role (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.games)

        Re: Who has a great MOC lego game? —Richard Franks
     (...) And there I was just thinking that it could do with some orc-figs and a handful of d20s :) I tried making a board game by combining <part:4150> and <part:2654>, over the Christmas holiday.. but I didn't have enough of each colour :( They do (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.games)

        Re: Who has a great MOC lego game? —Karim Nassar
     (...) Hmm, this may be not quite What you are after... I designed a strategy game many years ago intending to make a paper/cardboard game w/ counters. Eventually, I gave up and then realized that Lego pieces would make the ultimate boards/pieces for (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.games)

        Re: Who has a great MOC lego game? —Shiri Dori
   Hi Markus! I like that idea, I love monopoly. Two years ago I had this project for graphics class, I designed a 'my town' monopoly game, with pictures, streets and areas of my home-town (Kfar Vradim, or Rose Village, a truly beautiful place) (1). (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.games)

        Re: Who has a great MOC lego game? —Markus Wolf
   (...) You're right. I should up the lego brick count. In current rules, you get a brick every time a minifig visits, and 3 for every property you've visited at the end of a round. So, for the first round, you'd receive 12 bricks. The longer the game (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.games)