 Games / 30 (-5)
  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) The Outlet stores have had playing cards since they opened. KL (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) If they're at the LICs and Outlet Stores, and they're not available through Shop@Home... ...wouldn't the outlet stores ship them? J (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Hmm... too bad I didn't pick any up while I was there... at a time I did collect different card decks, not to mention there seems to be a general interest in these. Bummer. -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) These would have to be one of the most funkiest non-LEGO LEGO products around. I've been drooling over these (not literally as I don't have any, besides which , if I did then they would get soggy), since I first saw them on Ardjan Besse's site (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) I've seen them in US - the Lego Imagination Center had a couple of Adventurer packs. -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact