 Games / 277
276  |  278
Subject:
Set #65535 X-Pod Play Off Game Pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.games
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 17:15:08 GMT

I picked up set #65535 X-Pod Play Off Game Pack at our local (three hour drive
away) TRU this weekend.  It includes all five (including the black) X-Pods, a
game board and some game cards.

Anyone have any info regarding this set?  I can't find it on Lugnet, Peeron, or
Shop At Home.  Was this a TRU exclusive?

-Elroy