 Games / 259
    Re: "X-pod Play Off" Review —Allan Bedford
   Hello Martin, I'm so glad to see someone else discussing the X-Pod game. I had posted some of my inital thoughts on it in this thread: (...) (URL) :) (...) I agree, this seems like a new thing for them. But I think it's a terrific idea, and one that (...) (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.games, FTX)

        Re: "X-pod Play Off" Review —Martin Humel
   In reply to the own Teams: Its a little bit complex, but I think that this is the right way: Every Team has 8 Models. One of them is a *any-brick-to-create*. Every Action "costs" activity points. Every Team has the same amount of these points. The (...) (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.games, FTX)