 Games / 231
    Re: Lugnet Crosswords - CALL FOR CLUES —Jeremy Scott
   (...) The "Darth" not yet in Minifig form: 7 letters "Sidious" First "girls" Lego line: 8 letters "Paradisa" The master builder's world : 8 letters "Miniland" Classic: "Space" Community voted the BSB a: 6 letters "Legend" (21 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.games)

        Re: Lugnet Crosswords - CALL FOR CLUES —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Okay, Jeremy, these are good clues, but here's the thing... you have to email them to Paul so we can't see them. I'm guessing he meant to post to say you are madly thinking up clues to email to him... right Paul? Maggie C. (21 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.games)