 Games / 14
  Rock Raiders Exclusive?

I'm curious about the Chief character that appears in the Rock Raiders game. Is there any way to get this minifig (i.e. via coupon, etc) from Lego? The reason I ask is because I saw an ad in a comic book for a Rock Raiders contest where you can win (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Rock Raiders Exclusive?

(...) i've been wondering the same thing... you're refering to the character with the aqua-colored arm, right? i'm also wondering if they'll make those weird snails... i have'nt seen the actual game, just the ads in mania magazine. perhaps this (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.games)