 Games / *30 (-5)
  Re: no minifig in my Island game

Hmmm, I can honestly say that the very first copies received in-store did not include any kind of figure. Is it possible that the bagged Infomaniac figure was a promotional item that could have been handed out to buyers and then only in specific (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Has anyone used Lego Chess with success

Hello all- My son purchased Lego Chess from Scholastic Book Club. We tried running it on our windows 98 box... but it crashes after signing in. (The audio plays, but the graphics freeze). Before I spend hours on the phone with customer support, I (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.chess)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) That follows the <insert latin phrase for "what we figured out is going on without having an insider's guide"> standard for part counting--legs and hip assembly is one part, torso/head/arms is another, and anything else (hat, hair, airtanks, (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

Huh, well I never saw it before. I guess I'll just have to be content with my 1100+ other minifigs! ;) Thanks for the link, Steve! Scott S. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

Interesting to see that a minifig with a hat is considered three pieces. -Nick Steve Bliss wrote in message <37fe32af.91667657@l...et.com>... (...) Lego (...) also (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact