 Galidor / 39
  Re: The next Mc Donalds Lego promo starts Oct 4th

(...) Wow, not a single usable element in any of them... Way to go, LEGO! <sigh> John G, GMLTC (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.galidor)

  Re: The next Mc Donalds Lego promo starts Oct 4th

(...) I don't know...the heads might be useful as an alternative to golf balls. Maybe they produced bulk packs of Nick Blue Tooth heads while making these sets. I'd purchase a couple of bags, take them to the west side and hit them into the Hudson (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.galidor)