 Galidor / 25
    Re: Bionicle meets Galidor to make an "interesting" MOC —Nicole Drumm
   You see this is why I hate getting behind in posting information. (URL) be included in my second round of my Galidor review started here: (URL) and if I remember correctly you asked about it here: (URL) but it seems you beat me to posting. :) NBD. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.galidor, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

        Re: Bionicle meets Galidor to make an "interesting" MOC —Mark Papenfuss
   Hey Nicole, I like thise pics! Nick is te third (and last) Galidor figure I have. I was thinking of using his head and body and combining that tihe Gali's arms and legs. And yup, I did ask if they would work with Bionicle - I was really curious (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.galidor, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)