 Fun / Party / 39
  Re: 100,000 Views!!! I'm Throwing a Party on LUGNET

Eric, there are a few people who's creations I dare not look at directly because they are so complicated, so unfathomable, I fear I may go mad just contemplating them. You are at the top of the this list. Many things can be done with LEGO, which is (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.fun.party)

  Re: 100,000 Views!!! I'm Throwing a Party on LUGNET

(...) Gosh wow, I urge you to reconsider. btw, welcome, tea, juice, water, beer or spirits? (...) LMAO, but :( [frown] instead. awwwww. Dave Eaton said the same. (...) All I started with was some blue bricks and a dream. The rest followed like (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.fun.party)