 Fun / Party / 37
Re: 100,000 Views!!! I'm Throwing a Party on LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.party
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2005 22:33:13 GMT

In lugnet.fun.party, Adrian Egli wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, Eric Sophie wrote:

....flips over mix tape.....

   When the Gallery hits = 100,000 plus views, come to lugnet.fun.party
and post your thoughts, memories and or “Precious impressions” to this thread. If you have ever visited, I’d like to hear from you and your invited.

Got a fav pic?
Ohhh ... tough call there but I’ll pick the “Eric’s long hair days” photo.

hahahahahaaa, yes, and when I cut my hair, I got a better job the very next day. I recently found another photo from that same show. I’ll have to scan it and add it to Brickshelf. That was 1996 - La di da Art Show - Riker’s Hill Art Park, Livingston NJ. The show took place on an old abandoned nuclear missle cilo. The goal of the show was to bring art to a place reserved for war and protection. That show started many paths we (the artists) follow today.

   Runner-up would be the truck because I used to build stuff like that a looong time ago! Twenty years ago this summer I was enjoying my last “childhood summer” (the one before entering high school) and my cousin and I would build these big cars and trucks just like that (24x43 tires and hubs were easy to get back then!).

I made that back when I was worked for National Packers. A Seaside services Trucking Operation. Containers would come off the docks of Elizabeth and pass through our facility. We only trucked imported beer. The inside of a Maersk container filled with Beer is one heck of a site. Anyway I made it for the people I worked with. Had all the bells and whistles, suspension, piston engine, opening hood. I liked using the black half arches in the wheel wells front and back. The white cat at the front of the truck was the cool part. IMHO.

   Classic Legomaster Babe and Robot?
Could that question be reworded to be “Classic Legomaster Robot and Babe?” because this would be my pick.

Hahahaha my Cousin Gladian? She’s a cutie alright. Smart and very much a Tai-kwan-do expert. CHOP! CHOP!

   Some cool technique or MOC?

Cool MOC is definetly “Mr. J”.

Thank you. It has fallen and still can’t get up.

   Use and idea, did something help you?
Not yet.

   Ever use Build-a-bot?
Not yet.

   Ever look up joint tech?
Not yet.

   Anyone use a pic as Wall Paper?

This Porsche junkie? Sorry.

Oooh can’t compete with that!

   Come to the party.

-snip-

Your like the nicest person on LUGNET. Thank you for your lone reply. The party is still on.