 Fun / Party / 16
Re: 'Lego Birthday Party'... while you are out shopping...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.party
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 15:10:18 GMT

I have a bag of those sitting on my desk at home.  My wife bought them for
me months ago.  I've forwarded your post to her so she's tell me or add it
to the thread herself.

Naji

In lugnet.market.shopping, Melody Brown writes:
G'day all! I want to give my son next year a Lego Birthday party for his 4th
Birthday.  (Not this year as it will be at McDonalds). I'm getting this
prepared now as I want to make it really special for him (and me mwahaha).

Anyway, while you lovely and helpful Americans (and anyone else out there
who has seen these goodies) are shopping around... could someone please tell
me where I can find the candies/lollies as mentioned below:

"FAVORS:
A small LEGO set and LEGO-shaped candies (available at some specialty candy
stores)." <--- taken from the site below:

http://family.go.com/parties/birthday/feature/famf58birthday/famf58birthday8.html

If someone could help... that'd be great :)

Many thanks... Mel

P.S I know where to get invitations, cups and plates and that sort of party
stuff from :)

Posted to market.shopping to target those who shop around a lot :)