 Fun / Holiday / 95
Re: Snowman Sculpture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.fun.holiday
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 15:54:24 GMT

In lugnet.build.sculpture, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
In lugnet.announce, Adrian Drake writes:
Quick on the toes of my A-10 comes this cute little sculpture.  It's a
snowman.  Find it on the sculpture page, and enjoy!

How cool!  How long did it take you do it ... ?

-- Pawel

I basically did it all on Friday.  Probably around 8-10 hours or so.  I'm
getting pretty adept at doing circular objects in sculpture, so it didn't
really take me that long at all to do the ball shapes.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com