 Fun / Holiday / 9
    Re: Canonical use for Lego Trains at the holiday is around the tree —Ed Jones
   (...) Actually neither is LEGO but, I do have a train under my tree and another in my tree. I have an N-Scale trian in the middle of my tree (its a fake tree). The trains, of course, run in opposite directions. But what makes it really fun is that I (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

        Re: Canonical use for Lego Trains at the holiday is around the tree —James Brown
   (...) A supply of Gravol on hand for unsuspecting guests? ;) James (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.fun.holiday)