 Fun / Holiday / 79
Re: Don't Miss this Valentine's Day Special!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.holiday
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 16:33:26 GMT

In lugnet.fun.holiday, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
In lugnet.fun.holiday, Suzanne D. Rich writes:

We will post here once the problem is cleared up.
apologies.

-Suz

Ok! The admin-fig tells me we're all set now. I tried it and it worked for me.
Again sorry for the goof-up.

One thing to note: you may want to send flowers to yourself first to see how the
message gets put together. (It address your message for you on the "card.")
Someday there will be a preview button for this.

So! Happy Happy Day. Send those Flowers Away!

:-)

I sent some flowers to myself to test it and it worked great! Very cool!

I'll have to bookmark the site for my kids so they can send me some belated
Valentine's flowers.

They actually gave me a LEGO set for Valentine's Day -- LEGO 5936 Spider's
Secret (Adventurers Amazon theme).

Gail Olmstead (aka Gail Storm)

-Suz