 Fun / Holiday / 52
RE: LEGO Easter Egg builder goes nuts!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 06:34:00 GMT

Probably...although I believe their eggs are generally of a rectangular
fiberous form, with small flexible polymer sacs inside where the pieces
begin their life.

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsary..Growing up isn't :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Lindsey [mailto:lindsey@nospam.mallorn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2000 4:30 PM
To: lugnet.fun.holiday@lugnet.com; lugnet.general@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: LEGO Easter Egg builder goes nuts!

John Gramley wrote:

The reason is that I just spent way too much time building a way-too-large
easter egg.  It's 32 bricks long and wide and 36 bricks high.  The • pictures
are at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=381.  They aren't • the
best pics, but they still show how big it is.

That's awesome!  I really like it.  You did a good job with the shape,
too;
getting a true egg form is difficult.

So is that where Lego bricks come from?  They're hatched?  :)

Chris

--
Remove the nospam machine name in my email address to send a personal
reply.