 Fun / Holiday / 5
    Canonical use for Lego Trains at the holiday is around the tree —Larry Pieniazek
   Subject says it all... Whether you have a Hannukah bush, a Kwanzaa shrub, or a Christmas tree, it's your DUTY, if you have any trains at all, to get them running around the tree. This will be year #3 for me. Good clean fun. (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

        Re: Canonical use for Lego Trains at the holiday is around the tree —James Brown
     (...) This is funny... When my wife was raising eyebrows at putting the little Advent Calendar sets on the tree, I said "Hey look, at least I'm not into trains... then we'd have a train running around the tree!" She got this look of sublime horror (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

        Re: Canonical use for Lego Trains at the holiday is around the tree —Adrian Drake
     (...) This is my third year of having a lego train around the tree as well. Each year it seems I add another train and a little more track. So now there's about 25 feet of running track and three trains tooling around the tree. I should take a (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

        Re: Canonical use for Lego Trains at the holiday is around the tree —Ed Jones
   (...) Actually neither is LEGO but, I do have a train under my tree and another in my tree. I have an N-Scale trian in the middle of my tree (its a fake tree). The trains, of course, run in opposite directions. But what makes it really fun is that I (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

        Re: Canonical use for Lego Trains at the holiday is around the tree —James Brown
   (...) A supply of Gravol on hand for unsuspecting guests? ;) James (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.fun.holiday)