 Fun / Holiday / 3
  Re: Christmas tree decorations

(...) Neat! using the Shell sets like that is a nifty idea. They're so small and cute. I almost did a similar tree last year with Erector sets. Erector/Mechano had a whole line of mini-sets...trucks, planes, moto's etc. but they were a bit too heavy (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Re: Christmas tree decorations

(...) I was thinking about using the little sets from the Advent Calendar - they're so irresistably cute, they'd make perfect decorations. James (URL) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Christmas tree decorations

Hi, For the past couple of years I've been decorating my christmas tree with LEGO. Last year I used all of the Shell promo sets with the Batwing flyer (2539) as the "Angel" on top. It looked great and I plan to do it again this year with traditional (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  (update)Re: Christmas tree decorations

(...) Just a followup... We used about a dozen of the little sets from this year's advent calender; just used a loop of thread between a couple of the bricks, and most of them hung fine. We got lots of postive feeback from friends *and* family. :) (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday)