 Fun / Holiday / 252
  Re: Christmas 2005 Loot List!

(...) I didn't 'get' any Lego for Christmas, but I did receive a $50 gift card to the lego store, and, thanks to my sister's short memory, a sweet refund at target via a Game Boy cartidge refund, which I put toward several of the mini racers sets (...) (18 years ago, 30-Dec-05, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)

  Re: Christmas 2005 Loot List!

(...) Oh, and a nice little holiday card from Joe Meno with a Lego rocking horse scene on it!!! Thanks Joe!!!! M (18 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)