 Fun / Holiday / 234
Re: Poor, poor Santa (nobody beats the wizz)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.holiday
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 18:50:23 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Brendan Powell Smith wrote:

I came across these MOCs on Golden Shpleem and thought they were great. I assumed they’d be all the talk over here on LUGNET, but they don’t seem to have been announced. So I’d like to stress that these are not my own creations (though I wish they were :), but were created by a brickshelf user going by the name “wizz”:

Modern Xmas disaster

Driveway disaster

Not sure if it’s in bad form to announce other people’s MOCs, but I didn’t want these to go unappreciated. Great job, wizz!

Merry Christmas,

-Brendan Powell Smith

These had me laughing the other day. I really like these two. The vig where the sled gets shot down reminds me of last nights Simpsons episode.

These are quite funny and really well built.

Great work, Wizz.

Jonathan