 Fun / Holiday / 136
    Re: Twas the Night Before Christmas —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) If that mouse really isn't stirring in the first photo, that cat has got its work cut out for it. Actually, cats probably wouldn't go after something that just sat there not-stirring. @8^) The Dobby sock makes for a great stocking. I'm (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)

        Re: Twas the Night Before Christmas —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) No, didn't see that. I know there was a fireplace in the last Lego Magazine, but I didn't look too closely at it. Yep, I've only got one of the Dobby sets. I mainly got it for Dobby, who is replacing a Life On Mars alien as my Gollum (just saw (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)