 Fun / Holiday / 111
    Re: The Pumpkin Patch —Scott Costello
   Good grief, you block head! Seriously I am just waiting for snoopy to raise up out of this awesome pumpkin patch! Great job, I am going to have to steal *ahem borrow some of your ideas. Scott (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

        Re: The Pumpkin Patch —Greg Perry
   (...) Feel free to "borrow" Scott. Especially since the idea isn't even mine (did I forget to mention that?). I know that one of the train groups in the past had a pumpkin patch made out of pen beads (PNLTC I think). I don't really remember exactly (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

        Re: The Pumpkin Patch —Rick Clark
   (...) That sounds like mine. The link is at: (URL) Great Pumpkin in the back rises up every 10 seconds or so, so Linus and Sally get to actually see it (finally!). For non-October shows, the Great Pumpkin gets replaced with a troll's head, and the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.holiday)