 Fun / Gaming / 764
Re: Beater Beta testing (was: New fantasy battle rules....)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 18:39:41 GMT

Barring any bad surpises, the final text will be up in
mid-June, and the illustrated HTML version will be along later in the year.

Ooh ooh! Do you need beta testers or is it all done in-house? If you do need
a nother bod to look over the rules this nerd^2 will be happy to oblige.

Right now my computer's all busted up from trying to install win2k (dumb move,
I know) - hopefully I can resurrect it fast enough that we won't get knocked
off-schedule.  I'll put your name down for the second editing round.

James (another name for a nerd is a square... hmm square squared?)

Sounds like that makes us all a bunch of hypercubes.

- Mike.