 Fun / Gaming / 674
Re: The LegoWars 2000 way!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 01:18:08 GMT

"admiralmac" <admiralmac@soldiersoldier.co.uk> wrote:

Hi Legomaniacs!
  I think that having Lego wargames in turn and with hit points etc. but it
can eventually get a bit monotnous and ya might need a bit of all out fun...
JUST BATTLE!! The only rules here are to make the battle as realistic and as
fun as possible!

Try it and tell me what ya think! But keep brushing up on the Brikwars
skills, too!

...Well, you could always try out MiniFig Death!!! With the Three Page
RuleBook(tm)! :-)  http://www.wildlink.com/lego/minifigdeath/index.htm