 Fun / Crafts / 50
    Re: LEGO Fountain —Frank Filz
   (...) I seriously doubt water would have much deteriorating effect, though you could get a buildup of deposited minerals, and if any algae or other slime started growing in the water, it would coat the bricks. I have left bricks in buckets of soapy (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.fun.crafts)

        Re: LEGO Fountain —David Goeb
   (...) I use blue bricks to support plantpots off my cement balcony, been there several years cold,wet,hot,dry,sun and they still look good. Bit of dirt thats all. DaveG (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.fun.crafts)

        Re: LEGO Fountain —Bryan Beckwith
   Great, thanks to both of you. Bryan (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.fun.crafts)