 Fun / Community / 364
363  |  365
Subject:
GBC on Breakfast Television
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:21:51 GMT

Hello to everyone & GBC addicts!

I went To Breakfast Television on Tuesday, sept 13, to present the now VERY
famous Great Ball Contraption (GBC).
After the success in Brickfest, AND the smiles of KKK, I decided to introduce
the GBC in Nova Scotia. Hopefully I can attract new "builders" for a bigger
display.
Here is the folder after moderation:
a teaser:

Needless to say that the people on the stage were all smiling and wondering how
everything can work... As well as "is it all Lego?"
After much OHHH and AHHH, and only 3 minutes to present other stuff like my
"mine rescue" robot and FLL, I left with a "see you soon!"-

Has anyone else stories about their TV experience to share with me and/or ideas
what would be a great subject to talk about?
I invited the BT team to visit our next NovaLUG show in Dartmouth NS, on
nov.19-20 /05 and do a live presentation.

LMKWYT, and enjoy!

Jean-Marc (lugnet#98)