 Fun / Community / 11
Re: Ronald McDonald House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.community
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 15:00:40 GMT

Hi  Russell,

They do in Holland, I made an office building for an constructor firm. I hoped to
get the stones back after several months, but they gave it away after the building
has been on display for only 2 days and it tokk me several days to get it made.
Too bad.
But they donated it to the Ronald McDonald house in Maastricht.
But they were all brand new bricks only used once the assemble the structure.
Thats where it starts, they probatly wont have second hand toys from everyone.

Greetings and keep building

Nico