 Fun / 998
    Re: Legoroscope : Daily Lego Horoscope at www.rotule.qc.ca —John Henry Kruer
   That's very cool and funny! Now to empty my vacuum cleaners dust bag... :) -JHK (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.fun)

        Re: Legoroscope : Daily Lego Horoscope at www.rotule.qc.ca —Terry Prosper
   (...) Glad you like it JHK! I have spen a few hours working on it with my frinf Vinny, let me tell you that! But the great part about it is that it will be different everyday, so don't forget to bookmark! It will also be a source of inspiration for (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.fun)