 Fun / 989
Re: Meet the Johnson Family!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 07:03:24 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.fabuland, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
Hi all!

I made a cool little discovery today and quickly made this page, I hope it will
generate a little laugh or at least a smile to brighten your day!

http://www.lotek.nu/creations/famjohnson/index.html

ROFLOL! Tobbe I really hope this family isn't based on anyone in real life....

None that I've ever heard of, but some people are sheap or rabbits IMHO. Some
also eat like horses...

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu