 Fun / 913
    Fibblesnork random LEGO name generator —Seth McCarus
   Hello... I sure miss that thing. Todd used to have it at Fibblesnork.com, and although some of the contents of that web site were moved to lugnet.com, the Random Name Generator did not. Is there any hope of ever seeing it again? Thanks! Seth. (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

        Re: Fibblesnork random LEGO name generator —Seth McCarus
   Ah, well; guess I'll have to write it myself! Seth. (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.fun)