 Fun / 909
908  |  910
Subject:
12 Days of Christmas in Lego (re-post from 1998)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.fun
Date:
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 16:13:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

   On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

      A parts pack with a rare tree.

   On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

      Two crater plates,
      And a parts pack with a rare tree.

   On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

      Three roof bricks,
      Two crater plates,
      And a parts pack with a rare tree.

   On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

      Four bat-kabobs,
      Three roof bricks,
      Two crater plates,
      And a parts pack with a rare tree.

   On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

      Five golden coins;
      Four bat-kabobs,
      Three roof bricks,
      Two crater plates,
      And a parts pack with a rare tree.

   On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

      Six classic smileys,
      Five golden coins;
      Four bat-kabobs,
      Three roof bricks,
      Two crater plates,
      And a parts pack with a rare tree.

   On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

      Seven magnet couplings,
      Six classic smileys,
      Five golden coins;
      Four bat-kabobs,
      Three roof bricks,
      Two crater plates,
      And a parts pack with a rare tree.

   On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

      Eight lattice girders,
      Seven magnet couplings,
      Six classic smileys,
      Five golden coins;
      Four bat-kabobs,
      Three roof bricks,
      Two crater plates,
      And a parts pack with a rare tree.

   On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

      Nine firing cannons,
      Eight lattice girders,
      Seven magnet couplings,
      Six classic smileys,
      Five golden coins;
      Four bat-kabobs,
      Three roof bricks,
      Two crater plates,
      And a parts pack with a rare tree.

   On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

      Ten ship mid-sections,
      Nine firing cannons,
      Eight lattice girders,
      Seven magnet couplings,
      Six classic smileys,
      Five golden coins;
      Four bat-kabobs,
      Three roof bricks,
      Two crater plates,
      And a parts pack with a rare tree.

   On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

      Eleven radar dishes,
      Ten ship mid-sections,
      Nine firing cannons,
      Eight lattice girders,
      Seven magnet couplings,
      Six classic smileys,
      Five golden coins;
      Four bat-kabobs,
      Three roof bricks,
      Two crater plates,
      And a parts pack with a rare tree.

   On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

      Twelve airplane tailfins,
      Eleven radar dishes,
      Ten ship mid-sections,
      Nine firing cannons,