 Fun / 907
    Shame on the Technic figs (or "Dave's not here man...") —Chris Maddison
   Heehee, sent to me from a friend who found them online. I put the pics together on one page. (URL) to the youngsters - while I found this incredibly funny, I don't condone anything you see in these pictures. You have been warned. -Chris (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.fun)

        Re: Shame on the Technic figs (or "Dave's not here man...") —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) I believe you're probably going against some Copyright now, I don't know if the original pictures are copyrighted though, you should research that. The link to the original site has been posted a few times to Lugnet. Being a Swede and all I (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.fun)