 Fun / 90
    My First Brikwars! —Greg Majewski
   Well, I just got back from my very first game of Brikwars ever, and I must say I had a royal blast! Even though every one of my vehicles were decimated by the end of turn two, and I was left with 3 soldiers under 2 mecha and a MkIV mortar, I think I (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.fun)

        Re: My First Brikwars! —Gino A. Melone
   (...) Glad you enjoyed yourself. We're already talking about getting together again in two weeks. That would be 8/29. Later, Gino A... (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.fun)

        Re: My First Brikwars! —Greg Majewski
   (...) say (...) That would also be the day I go back to school :-b.. I hope I do get to come to the next one; I'm already building ludicrously over armed mecha just in case you decide to bring your mortar again.. Greg "And my accomplace here is (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.fun)