 Fun / 894
    A quick thanks to Todd & Suzanne! —Tommy Rainwater
   <big_thanks> While I am thinking about this... I just wanted to publicly thank Todd & Suzanne for the QUALITY of what they (and of course with the members' participation) have CREATED here at LUGNET. I worked for a web development company for a few (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.fun)