 Fun / 884
883  |  885
Subject:
Is anyone else sick of Eric Harshbarger?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 17:57:12 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I mean, come on!  I'm thrilled when I can stack four 2x4 bricks into
something like a cube, but every week this guy comes out with a lifesize,
fully functional model of an elephant's heart, or a cold fusion generator,
or a perpetual motion machine.  And that LEGO desk!  Here I sit at a plastic
& particle board cube-desk, while some exec luxuriates behind a
zillion-piece sculpture.  Give me a break!

I propose that we ban Eric (heck, *all* the Eric's and Erik's and Eriq's,
while we're at it, since we've established that they're all the same person)
from LEGO and all things LUGNET, for the sake of all the rest of us.  Who's
with me?

     Dave!

PS:  Geez, that Golden Gate Bridge is cool!