 Fun / 881
  Re: What! Me cheating?

(...) is a sail under it? I don't understand it, simply. Fredrik (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: What! Me cheating?

Hmmm, I don't see a minifig anywhere, looks more like a block put on a pinball machine to keep the ball from going around the flippers. jt (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: What! Me cheating?

Correct, it's a block made a LEGO bricks that keeps the ball from going down the side lane. I bought my digital camera for $31. The quality of the pics matches the price. /Tore (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.fun)