 Fun / 873
    The Story of Andy's Computer —Bryan Wong
   Hi all, The following link was posted a few months ago in the lugnet.fun section only, so I'm guessing many people missed it (since there was only one response). So this time I'm posting it in newsgroups with more traffic. I think Space-heads will (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

        Re: The Story of Andy's Computer —Robert Fay
     Excellent! Thanks for reposting this. -- Bob Fay (URL) Wong" <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H4zv96.n0v@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: The Story of Andy's Computer —Tony Alexander
    I need these guys around my place! Think I could hire them out? Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.fun)