 Fun / 853
Re: The Flame Chamber™! Beware of the posts of peril!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 21:34:07 GMT

Haha!  I love it!  This should be placed in an FAQ for newbies to know what
they might be getting into....   :)

-H.

In lugnet.fun, Aaron West writes:
Where do you turn when you want to discuss things in a LUGNET™ forum???
Why, the Flame Chamber™, of course!!