 Fun / 849
  Just Thinking...

Once I was reading the S&H Catolouge, then I realized there was something wrong I showed mey freind but he couldent tell, why doesent S&H sell those thin little 1x1s that everyone needs But what S&H thinks is more Important? Cypress trees! I looked (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Just Thinking...

(...) Poetry makes me cry... Brilliant! -Aaron- #279 (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun)