 Fun / 808
    Re: Just for fun, take a poll —Suzanne D. Rich
   Wee-haa! Well folks, we're 90 minutes into it now. So far there's a big sympathy for minifigs needing oxygen, while Jailbreak Joe and King Kahuka go sadly unloved... -Suz (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.fun)

        Re: Just for fun, take a poll —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) The classic space fig (my vote) doesn't need holes in his bag because he comes with his own oxygen tanks. :) Bruce (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.fun)