 Fun / 80
  Re: Do you believe in the Hand?

(...) Well I don't believe in the hand (it's just too preposterous) but my minifigs sure do. And they're all very frightened of being dropped from great heights or being eaten by very large creatures such as "dogs" and "cats." But they say the hand (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Do you believe in the Hand?

(...) My figs live in fear of the Great Catzilla, a legendary beast that has only been captured on film once: (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.fun)