 Fun / 771
770  |  772
Subject:
Biggest Thread on Lugnet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 05:21:36 GMT

Hi all!

I have a question.  Does anyone know how to access the biggest threads in
post count on lugnet?  I have noticed through my time on Lugnet that some
really large threads developed in a matter of days on some very interesting
and thought provoking subjects.

I desire to seek these huge threads out to educate myself about lugnet and
the people whom use it.  However, with out a specific link or topic, I
cannot find anything on my own, though I have seen some in excess of 200 before.

Does anyone know of any excessively large threads that they can point me to
or can admin program a page to search by largest thread?  I would appreciate
any feedback on this subject, thanks.

~just your neighborhood lugneter,
Jeremy Scott