 Fun / 761
    MTV Video Completely Made From Lego Stop Motion! —Brendan Coughlin
   Hi everyone. I saw this once in Las Vegas about a month ago and was going to post it but completely forgot. Then last night when I was just browsing through channels I came across MTV. I had just caught the beginning of a music video which was (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

        Re: MTV Video Completely Made From Lego Stop Motion! —Todd Thuma
   (...) I was in Circuit City recently and it was showing on the in-house system in the DVD, CD Music Section. Todd (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)